Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chaos Space Maries Dripping with Awesome

I do have to say looking over all of what I've seen for the new Chaos Space Marines what has me the most impressed is the kit for the Forgefiend/Maulerfiend. It is what stands out the most to me mostly because I could see this easily being a backbone to the army that is highly customizable and convertible. Depending on the aspect and theme of your Chaos Space Marine army it can be made to be more representative of a specific God of Chaos or chapter. I can also easily see it being converted for allied appearances, like flattening out some of the armor and adding a further sense of mechanaclism to make it look like a Tau allied model. I think the Forgefiend/Maulerfiend is probably my favorite of the new sculpts and I would love to get my hands on one for painting... hint hint, commission one ;)


(Picture found on SRS Buisnesses) http://srsbusiness.org/something-old/60615_523483967666438_2029448898_n/

No comments:

Post a Comment