Saturday, October 13, 2012

Current Projects

Presently commissioned for a 10 man tactical squad for a custom chapter (I love custom chapters). Also working on two tau hammerheads as well as a barracuda flyer. If those turn out well enough I will probably be commissioned to do two tau manta's as well. Pictures will be up when my current projects are finished, so before the end of this next week more than likely.

Time won't be on my side so much if I get the manta's so if you want a strong turnaround time get your commission in now, I'll still be taking commissions while working on them, but they may take more time. Remember it is first come first serve as far as priority. The Jump Start Your Game Special is still hot on the table for anyone who wishes to get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment