Saturday, October 27, 2012

Video Series (Work in Progress)

In the near future I do have plans to purchase a decent video camera in which I can start to record better quality video with much longer files. A few ideas that I have include the standard painting tutorials, which I did post a youtube video requesting people ask for tutorial ideas.

Now I have an idea for a couple of different types of battle reports and tie-ins. The first is a scenario based battle report series. My first video will be a home brewed battle report scenario which will introduce interesting rules to help make the gameplay more interesting (not sure which system yet, the only game I know for sure I have people to play with is warmahordes). Then people could write scenarios and submit them for us to do a battle report with. Balance isn't required as long as its fun.

The second battle report series I want to do is a help me build my army battle report. I'd start with a basic set and do a battle with it, and between that report and the next I would ask people to submit ideas for what they'd like to see me add to my army. And whatever it is would be in the next battle report, and continue until an army gets boring and you'd help me select a new one to start all over.

Any more suggestions, ideas, criticism or whatever you wanna say, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment